Wednesday 8 July 2015

Creating In Truth

Today I am preparing for the launch of a new project, as well as updating my on-line presence ... this blog included.

I finished my MA in Illustration (cross pathways with Performance Art) at The Arts University Bournemouth last year and this picture below is from a performance presentation I was experimenting with. I just came across it again today and it reminded me of the journey that I am on at the moment. The journey into truth and living my authenticity. 

Part of taking time out this year has been to create space for my system after many years of intensive creative outpouring; to allow myself space to return to the source place of true creation. I have been pealing back the layers of my conditioning and looking deep into the patterns within my self. It has been an incredible journey so far. A journey that I realise started many many years ago when I first started on the path to learning about who I really am. Needless to say, art has played a profound part in this journey. And it continues...

... New work is emerging as I keep checking in with myself, 'Does this feel good? Does this feel right? What is my art work showing me? The journey is very important, so is the questioning as well as the reflection into the mirror of wisdom. With this all in the mix, new inspiration is coming. I have started writing my first novel, a new collection of illustrations is forming and a new project on the horizon.  

And so I relaunch my blog after a dormant time and look forward to the unveiling and unfurling of this new path of creation that is inviting me to authentically step into it, once again. 



Deep Diver Rhiannon
From a new collection of Goddess illustrations
She dives deep into the depths of the ocean, to find the pearls, 
choosing illumination and resurfacing in 
authentic transformation of the divine feminine power.