Wednesday 29 July 2015

What In The Art Could It Be?

Hello Everyone, 

As the project evolves and people from all over the world are becoming Page Pilgrims by buying pages, I thought I would do a select showcase of some of my illustration work from over the last few years to give you a little soupçon of what one could expect in the art book that will be created along the way of the Camino Pilgrimage. 

These images are illustrations from sketch books, commissions, performance projects and exhibitions.

I am so happy to have so many of you along, with half of the pages sold so far in a couple of weeks since I launched the project, I am curious to see who else joins us on this artistic pilgrimage of inner and outer landscapes. To a become Page Pilgrim in this special artist event, book creation, performance walk and potentially life changing event in the making click here


"Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished. 

Stop being who you were, and change into who you are". 

Paulo Coelho









 








Hazel Evans © All rights reserved