Sunday 12 June 2011

Lions Let Loose!

Well after the wondeful news the other day that all my lions were out and about doing their thing with their sponsors, I found out yesterday that two of my lions are now going to the Savoy for a big celebrity Birthday party next week. How chuffed am I? Pretty chuffed indeed I must say.


I hope they are having a fab time in the divine luxury of the Savoy and are getting the best five star treatment ... must admit ... wish I was going too, am sure they would like to be accompanied by their artist creator, don't you? Hopefully I will get some fabulous pictures I can post on the blog anyway.


Anyway, I shall wait eagerly for the return of my boys next week and look forward to our party before the launch of the exhibition, where all the lions, artists and sponsors will be there ... I am very excited at the prospect of meeting my sponsors; Britannia Leatherbarrows, The Cumberland Hotel and Landrover UK.