Thursday 1 September 2011

The Monochronium – Contemporary visual arts this Autumn at Lighthouse

My magnificent ‘Monochronium’ will transform the gallery in Lighthouse into a world of the monochronic monochrome. A black and white infusion of words, musical scores and ink onto walls, paper and canvas. I have created a world that melds antiquity with the modern in a contemporaneous show of live art.



I feel very honored to be the inaugural visual artist at Lighthouse Poole, and am very excited about launching my new exhibition The Monochronium this October at Lighthouse, the largest arts centre outside of London, situated in Poole. The Monochronium will give the public the chance to engage with the development of my work since I began working with Lighthouse in 2010.
 The Monochronium Exhibition which lasts for one week at Lighthouse will showcase a 36hour long Art-a-thon featuring a fabulous line up of artist and music collaborations, feeding inspiration into the art tha I will be creating in the gallery.

Keep up to date with news on my facebook page
'Like' me!
www.facebook.com/HazelEvansArtist

Photography by Craig Coady