Thursday 1 September 2011

Sketching Fearne part 2

Well, I'm starting to get the hang of my new computer and all the gadgets that link to different places and I have just discovered a really easy way of linking many bits and bobs together, including my films ... well I say 'my films' like I am an experienced film maker, whereas in actual fact I am just enjoying snipity snipping bits of my art work in progress ...

... this snip is from 'Sketching Fearne', it really should have been attached to the other blog. http://hazelevans.blogspot.com/2011/08/sketching-fearne.html 

... but you see at the time of it's publication I was not so hot fingered on which buttons to press on thy lovely computer. Now that I am blessed with this new knowledge please enjoy this little clip and insight into my work with Fearne, more of which is to come as part of my upcoming exhibition The Monochronium. Keep updated on my facebook events page with more news of the line up to be released in a few weeks... put it in your digital diary!


My handy pen action ... good ol' pen and paper!